Thirst Studios is looking for a full-time Web Developer to join our small, dedicated, enthusiastic team, based at our Melbourne office.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about the web and love to create clean, engaging, useful online experiences. Preferably, you'll have a number of years commercial experience.
Skills required for this role:
- Experience in PHP development, using Expression Engine CMS (or similar)
- SQL Database experience
- Cross browser compatibility and testing
- Mobile experience, including responsive design
- Passionate about user centred design for web sites, web apps and mobile applications
- Able to interpret specification documentation and wireframes
- Keen to collaboratively brainstorm digital creative concepts
- Good communication and presentation skills
- You're passionate about all things 'web'. This isn't just a job for you.
- You're innovative, creative and comfortable contributing to discussions about how to build something better.
- You're into attending web design conferences and reading the latest web design mags.
- You're comfortable working on a range of projects for a wide range of clients, from large corporations and government departments to small community service organisations and start-ups.
What Thirst Studios can offer you:
- A small, close-knit team focused on quality, creativity and innovation
- A supportive, flexible and enjoyable work environment
- Professional development
The salary for this role will be based on skills and experience. Ideally, we're looking for someone full time, but do contact us if you're interested in working for us on a part-time or contract basis.
Please send a cover letter, CV and some examples of your recent work to email@example.com. Feel free to send your Github account, side-project, resume or website, or anything else that demonstrates your experience and technical skills.
Applicants must be Australian Residents to be considered for this position.